Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day 8

Well, today hasn't exactly turned out the way I was hoping. I still haven't quite become pre-eclamptic, but some things have changed overnight and it's inching that way. We've started more tests and probably won't have all the results back until Monday. What a great weekend.

They've kept me completely in bed today, which means no wheel chair ride for me or a shower for that matter. Shannon and I have watched movies and napped. I wish I could sleep for about another 4 hours just to pass the day.

My aunt and uncle dropped by for a few minutes with charmin and charmin wipes in hand. That made me smile. It makes these 24 hour urine tests a little better. lol

I don't like the weekends here. Weekdays seem to pass faster. Even though I've said it before, it really is one long day at a time, and sometimes an hour at a time. I just keep waiting to wake up and this all be a dream.

7 comments:

Lisette said...

Thinking of you. I am so sorry you are still stuck there but it's best for you little one. Hang in there sweety!

*Laura Angel said...

Thinking of you!

Unknown said...

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Maddie said...

I'm hoping things swing back the other way over the weekend. Hang in there.

xx

Unknown said...

Know you don't know me, but thinking about you and saying some prayers for you all. Chatted with your Mom on Face Book last night, and she gave me this address.

Saffy said...

Oh the trusty old 24 hour test...and no shower... Ugh!

Day by day - you're still hanging in there - that's good news AND you're not "officially" preeclamptic yet... let's hope it stays that way.

What's the 10 day countdown at now? 7?

Enjoy the rest - it's gonna get busy when junior finally emerges :)

tammy said...

Hang in there. I know it's not easy. I was on bedrest with my first at about the same time in my pregnancy. At first it sounded heavenly because it got me out of working and I thought of all the books I'd read and movies I'd watch. It was only a few days before I started getting stir crazy. I hope things go well for you, and you have a happy healthy baby in the end.

Post a Comment