Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Day 5

Today has been an emotional roller coaster. I’ve had lots of wonderful visitors that definitely helped me get through the day. The hard part comes at night when it’s just me. I usually have my daily breakdown right about then. I suppose at some point I’ll numb up to it, but for now it’s still new and really hard. Maybe I shouldn’t be sharing this info, but for now it’s my way of coping.

I am looking forward to diving into a good book and maybe working some from my computer here in the hospital…anything to keep me busy and my mind off the obvious. Shannon (my wonderful hubby, for those of you that don’t know) has brought me several movies to watch, so I have something to watch during the day. Seriously, there is nothing on tv during the day.

Looking forward to the season premiere of South Park. Nothing like obnoxious cartoon kids to take my mind off of the present. Gotta love mindless tv. I might even indulge in some Maury tomorrow. Who's the daddy? LOL

2 comments:

Kris Alderman said...

So glad that you are doing this blog! That should help you get through some of the tougher times and be a nice "reminder" of what sacrifices you have made when that beautiful baby girl gets here! There is nothing more special that becoming a mother for the first time and at the same time - more SCARY! Hang in there, you have lots of family that love you, Josey and Shannon (yes, even Shannon - haha) and we are all praying for you! Love and Kisses - Mike, Kris, Ty Ty and Chasey Wasey

rebekahlblack@gmail.com said...

i do love me a good blog! :) Great idea..you will look back and thank yourself for doing this. hang in there girl!! elvis and i will be there soon!! :)
we love ya darlin',
kyle, rebekah and audrey

Post a Comment